Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter pigs ;)

For Easter Sunday dinner, we went to my mom's and had a fun Easter Egg hunt with the Robinson cousins and had a yummy dinner.

Ready for church in our Easter best!
Our two dogs. Best Friends? Zeke thinks Bodie is only 2 months old like him...Bodie gets annoyed. It's so funny to watch them.
And yes, we are doing 4-H pigs AGAIN this year...this year Tess will do it so we got 3. One for Sadie, one for Tess and one for us to eat. Yum. ;)

4 comments:

Amber said...

I have loved catching up on your blog! You guys are such fun parents to do the animals. That is so good for kids. I hope the dog training is a success ;)).

Colette said...

So fun catching up on your blog! You have been a BUSY, BUSY family. Looks like you have been having lots of fun! What a cute little puppy!

Brian and Krista said...

Pigs and chickens?! lol! I love it!! Your kids are so lucky!

Megan and Shawn said...

The farmer in the dell... the farmer in the dell... haha! Really I'm glad hopefully my kids will get their animal fix when we come and visit this summer! I love it.