Saturday, April 7, 2012

Piper turns 6 & looses her first tooth!

Piper lost her first tooth in February while Joel and I were at the movie so Sadie helped her pull it out. She was SO excited!!! I personally love when they loose those 4 front teeth. It's when the come in huge and crooked that is scary!

Happy 6th Birthday by baby girl. I asked her what she wanted me to make for her cake this year and she said, "One from Albertsons!". That sure made it easy for me!
All she ever plays is babies, so she got a full size car seat so she doesn't have to share their her old one from when SHE was a baby with her sisters anymore. She was SO excited!

3 comments:

Megan and Shawn said...

Hooray for new posts! It is great for all of us to see you. So gross that Bodie at the chicks!) The kids loved re-seeing Disneyworld pics, and are now demanding a dog of their very own! Miss you guys!

Alison said...

Michelle, loved seeing your new posts and catching up on your life. So many fun things! Lost teeth, birthday parties, a new puppy, DISNEY WORLD!!! So so fun. You and your family are as beautiful as ever. Loves!

Amber said...

I can't believe she is 6!! She seems too little! Sooo cute.