Friday, April 20, 2012

Piano festival and NO more dance!...

This is my dance group for the year 2011-2012. It was a bittersweet recital, seeing how this is my last year. I have been super sick with an inner ear infection and was so drugged up that I don't even think I would have cared if none of the rights songs got played or costumes were wrong or anything :) Luckily things went pretty smoothly and the girls all did great. I cannot find pics I took earlier in the season of my girls individually, so hopefully I will find them and post them soon. I am excited to not worry about dance anymore, but deep down I will miss it. t
This is me and all 60 of my dancers!

Sadie and Tess participated in their first piano festival this year. They were so nervous, but both did great. They are at different levels, and Tess got a 99 and Sadie got a 97. Their judge was super sweet and they felt really good about how they performed. Good job girls!

2 comments:

susie said...

I felt so bad for you the night of the recital. I thought you did a great job and I know my girls will miss dancing with you greatly! You were so good with them, thank-you for bringing them out of their shells. And, you know you'll be seeing me at Zumba still. :)

Alison said...

I'm sad you will not be doing dance when we move back! You were such a great teacher and made it so fun for the girls. Lexi still does the dances from last year, and every time we hear one of the songs from the recital we all start dancing and remember you. Your kids look adorable on Easter. And I would love to raise pigs! You are giving your kids so many great experiences!